Welcome to Year 4
Miss Kettlewell and Mrs Rigby
Mrs. Yockney Mrs. Coutts
Copies can be found here
Documents - please click to open
Don’t forget to read at least 3 times to an adult this week and ask them to sign your reading record.
The spellings you are learning should be highlighted in school each week.
Learn your spellings every night. Write out the spellings that you are learning, every night. On the first night choose 6 spellings that will challenge you and put them into a sentence underlining the spelling with a ruler and pencil.
E.g. The boy’s football was stuck in the bush because his friend kicked it too hard.
Numeracy: Objective: to develop rapid recall of mental maths facts.
Play Times Table Rockstars. If you have lost your log in please inform your teacher so they can give you another copy.
Homework books must be handed in every Monday and will be returned on Tuesday.
- Year 4 National Curriculum Overview Jigsaw
- Parents’ guide to the Year 4 curriculum
- Autumn Term Topic Web
- Y4 Curriculum Map
- Calculation Policy
- KIRFs - Autumn Term 1
- KIRFs - Autumn Term 2
- KIRFs - Spring Term 1
- KIRFs - Spring Term 2
- KIRFs - Summer Term 1
- KIRFs - Summer Term 2
- Reading Questions
- Grammar Passport
- Spelling Passport
- Spellings Term 1
- Spellings Term 2
- Spellings Term 3
- Spellings Term 4
- Spellings Term 5
- Spellings Term 6
- Monday 3rd June 2019 - TD Day
- Wednesday 12th June 2019 - Pupils' PGL Presentation
- Tuesday 18th June - Non uniform day 'Stem Cell Day'
- Thursday 27th June 2019 - Sports Day
- Friday 5th July 2019 - PTA Summer Fayre
- Friday 12th July 2019 - Reports to parents
- Tuesday 16th July 2019 - Open House
- Thursday 18th July 2019 - PTA Disco
- Thursday 25th July 2019 - TD Day
- Class 13 has indoor PE on Monday mornings and outdoor PE on Thursday afternoons.
- Class 14 has indoor PE on Monday mornings and outdoor PE on Thursday afternoons.
- Class 15 has indoor PE on Tuesday mornings and outdoor PE on Thursday afternoons.
Please ensure your child has a PE kit at school every day.
Coming soon ...
Links -Please click to open
- KENKEN PUZZLES - use your logic to solve these problems
- USEFUL WEBSITES - web sites for a variety of subject areas
- FOOTBALL ADDITION
- MATHS PLAYGROUND - multiplication and division games
- WOODLANDS - Mental Maths
- TEACHINGTABLES - times tables
- MATHS-GAMES.ORG - times table games
- CRICKWEB - times tables
- ECHALK - times tables
- WHAT2LEARN - times tables
- Factors games