Welcome to Year 1
Mrs Small Miss Parsons Miss Osborne
Class 4 Class 5 Class 6
Mrs Ravenscroft (class 5)
Mrs Puntis (class 4)
Mrs Lacey (class 6)
Mrs Heppinstall (class 4)
WELCOME TO YEAR ONE (Please click to open)
Class 5 Monday and Thursday
Class 6 Tuesday and Wednesday
Class 4 Monday and Thursday
Documents - please click to open
- Autumn Topic Web - Phenomenal Nature
- Year 1 Homework
- Year 1 Reading Prompt
- Key Stage 1 Calculation Policy
- Year 1 National Curriculum Overview Jigsaw
- Parents’ guide to the Year 1 curriculum
- Key Instant Recall Facts - Autumn 1 and 2
- Year 1 Phonics Screening Check (School Information)
- Suggested Reading for Pleasure Book List
- Year 1 Phonics Screen Check Parents Information
Our maths homework is to work on our Passport Targets.
Children are expected to read at least 3 times a week and record it in their reading journals.
- Homework guidance
- Additional resources (website links)
- Takeaway menu – optional additional homework
Year 1 Dates
- 9th October Meet us for Music
- 11th and 16th October - Parents Evening
- 22nd October - Last day of term
- 23rd October - TD Day
Links- please click to open
Letters and Sounds– This is a great website where you can play games to practise your phonics.
Numbertime - fun games to support numeracy
Numeracy activities - Maths activities specifically for Year One children.
Family Learning - A super site with links for literacy and numeracy games.
Barnaby Bear - help Barnaby on his travels.