Welcome to Year 2
Mrs Shea/Mrs Rigby
Mrs Small Mrs Khan Mrs Lacey Mrs Danby
PE - days
Class 7 - Wednesday and Thursday Class 8 - Monday and Wednesday Class 9 - Monday and Wednesday
Documents - Please click to open:
- Year 2 Curriculum map
- Parents’ guide to the Year 2 curriculum
- Year 2 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for reading, writing and maths
- Suggested Reading for Pleasure Book List
- Useful guide to grammar terminology
- Homework Guidance
- Welcome to Year 2 Powerpoint
Children are expected to read 3 times a week and record it in their reading journals.
Children need to practice their spellings daily. A termly sheet will be given to your child at the start of each term.
Some children will have different individual spelling sheets.
Homework guidance for parents, click here
Useful resources to use:
- Jigsaw menu – optional additional homework, click here
Year 2 Dates
- SS Great Britain Wednesday 2nd October
Links - Please click to open: