School Improvement Plan
School Improvement is an ongoing and continuous process and provides an in-depth strategy on key areas. The School Improvement Plan is an organic document, outlining goals and current plans and will be altered and reviewed as we go through the year helping to build capacity for further improvement.
The plan can focus on areas of the curriculum, learning environment, teaching and general running of the school that can be developed and improved. The plan also includes any targets set by OFSTED.
Behind each of the objectives is a plan to how we will deliver against them and show impact on outcomes for all our children.
- Children's School Improvement Priorities 2017 2018 Click Here
- School Improvement Priorities 2017 2018 Click Here
- Children’s School Improvement Priorities 2016 2017 Click here
- School Improvement Plan 2016 2017 Click here
- School Improvement Plan 2015 2016 Click here