School Improvement Plan
School improvement is an ongoing and continuous process and provides an in-depth strategy to improve pupil outcomes.
The School Improvement Plan is a working document, outlining goals and current plans; it will be evaluated and reviewed through the year helping to maintain current standards.
The plan can focus on the school vision, curriculum, teaching and general running of the school that can be developed and improved.
Areas for development are identified through self-evaluation, date and recommendations from Ofsted.
- Children's School Improvement Priorities 2017 2018 - click here
- School Improvement Priorities 2017 2018 - click here
- Children's School Improvement Priorities 2016 2017 - click here
- School Improvement Plan 2016 2017 - click here
- School Improvement Plan 2015 2016 - click here