Welcome to Year 4
Mrs Sanghera + Mrs Mace
Mrs Yockney + Mrs Heppinstall
Parents Curriculum Evening - Tuesday 14 November
Click here to see the presentation notes
Documents - please click to open
Don’t forget to read at least 3 times to an adult this week and ask them to sign your reading record.
Please practise your spellings and write them out at least 4 times in your homework book in your best joined handwriting. Please also see the suggestions for practising them.
Maths Objective: to develop rapid recall of mental maths facts.
Write down 4 things you notice about the 6 times tables.
Homework books must be handed in on Monday 27th November.
- Year 4 National Curriculum Overview Jigsaw
- Parents’ guide to the Year 4 curriculum
- Autumn Term Topic Web
- Maths Passport Guidance and Resources
- Calculation Policy
- KIRFs - Autumn Term 1
- KIRFs - Autumn Term 2
- KIRFs - Spring Term 1
- KIRFs - Spring Term 2
- KIRFs - Summer Term 1
- KIRFs - Summer Term 2
- First day of Term 2 - Monday 30th October 2017
- Prevent Bullying Week –Week beginning 13th November 2017
- Curriculum Evening - Tuesday 14th November (presentations at 3.30 pm and 4.00 pm)
- PTA Non-uniform Day –Friday 24th November
- NSPCC Sponsored event - Wednesday 29th November + Thursday 30th November
- Brass Band - Thursday 30th November
- Christmas Around the World - Tuesday 12th December @ 18.00 pm Thursday 14th December @ 14.30pm
- PTA Christmas Bazaar – Thursday 7th December
- TD Day – Tuesday 2nd January 2018
- Everybody Writes Day – Tuesday 16th January
- World Book Day – Thursday 1st March
- Parents Evening – Tuesday 20th March + Wednesday 21st March
- Final PGL meeting - Monday 26th March 3.30pm
- PGL - Monday 23rd April 2018 - Wednesday 25th April 2018
- Yr 4 PGL assembly to parents - Thursday 10th May 2.45 pm
- RSE Parent Workshops -Thursday 17th May
- Sports Day – Wednesday 20th June
- Class 13 has indoor PE on Monday mornings and outdoor PE on Thursday afternoons.
- Class 14 has indoor PE on Monday mornings and outdoor PE on Thursday afternoons.
- Class 15 has indoor PE on Tuesday mornings and outdoor PE onThursday afternoons.
Please ensure your child has a PE kit at school every day.
Coming soon ...
Links -Please click to open
- BRICKS NUMERACY GAME - practice your addition and subtraction skills
- KENKEN PUZZLES - use your logic to solve these problems
- USEFUL WEBSITES - web sites for a variety of subject areas
- FOOTBALL ADDITION
- TOP MARKS - multiplication and division games
- MATHS PLAYGROUND - multiplication and division games
- WOODLANDS - times tables
- MAD4MATHS - times tables
- TEACHINGTABLES - times tables
- MATHS-GAMES.ORG - times table games
- CRICKWEB - times tables
- ECHALK - times tables
- WHAT2LEARN - times tables
- TABLE SHOOTER
- x 10 + x100 games
- Factors games
- ENGLISH GAMES - TOPMARKS
- ENGLISH GAMES - WOODLANDS LITERACY ZONE