Welcome to Year 3
MILKYWAY - Class 10
GALAXY - Class 11
ANDROMEDA - Class 12
Mrs Henshaw Mrs Swindall Mrs Fry Mrs Heppinstall
Documents - please click to open
- Year 3 Curriculum Evening
- Year 3 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Reading, Writing and Maths
- Suggested Year 3 Reading for Pleasure List
- Year 3 Parent's Welcome Meeting
Here are some suggestions for different ways you might like to practice your spellings this week.
Suggested Websites for Mental Maths:
- Year 3 National Curriculum Overview
- Parents’ guide to the Year 3 Curriculum
- Autumn Term Topic Web
- Spring Term Topic Web
- Summer Term Topic Web
- Maths Passport Guidance and Resources
- Calculation Policy
- KIRFs - Autumn Term 1
- KIRFs - Autumn Term 2
- KIRFs - Spring Term 1
- KIRFs - Spring Term 2
- KIRFs - Summer Term 1
- KIRFs - Summer Term 2
- Pirates Day - Friday 26 May 2017
- Monday 24th April 2017 - 1st day of Term 5
- Gardening Class 10 - Tuesday 25th April 2017 (Please bring old clothes to change into)
Rock and Roll!
In Science we have been learning all about rocks. To understand how igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic rocks are created we thought it would be fun to make these rocks out of chocolate! Here are some of our rocks...
In Maths we enjoyed learning about 3D shapes and made some models to help us count the edges, faces and vertices.
We have been learning about the Romans so thought we better have a feast! We made a laurel wreath each to wear to dinner and enjoyed tasting a selection of foods including bread, honey and dates.